GroupStart™ 14 Week Lecture Series
Available to Certified NETs only.
Dr. Fuhrman’s GroupStart™ lecture series was designed specifically to assist certified NETs* in educating groups of people about the merits of a high-nutrient diet so that they can learn how to lose weight and keep it off, overcome disease, reverse diabetes, lower blood pressure and cholesterol without medication, and protect against cancer.
This dynamic lecture series was created by Dr. Fuhrman and covers a wide range of the most up-to-date information on why and how to achieve superior nutrition.
Each lecture consists of captivating PowerPoint™ slides** that are accompanied with notes, designed to guide the NET in conducting a presentation that lasts approximately 1 hour in length. The topics of the 14 lectures are as follows:
- Introduction to Eat for Health
- Nobody Needs to Have Heart Disease
- Hunger and Food Addiction
- Magical, Mythical Protein
- High Blood Pressure: Nutrition Works Better Than Drugs
- Emotional Factors in Weight Loss and Health
- Nutritarian vs. Vegetarian
- The Skinny About Fats
- Exercise, Fitness and Osteoporosis
- Seven Secrets of Longevity, ANDI Scores, Benefits of Cruciferous Veggies
- Preventing Cancer with Diet
- Nobody Needs to Have Diabetes, Dangers of Sugar and Caffeine
- Nutritarian Cooking Secrets
- Protecting Our Children
Helping others achieve superior health and their ideal weight is our business. GroupStart provides these support tools to help you make it yours:
- Fourteen easily downloadable PowerPoint files, corresponding to the lecture topics listed above. (These files were created in Microsoft PowerPoint, but are also compatible with Open Office and Keynote)
- Instructor's Manual: binder containing a printed copy the 14-week lecture slides and a script to accompany each slide.
- Updates: As new scientific information becomes available, updates will be made to the lectures, and these updates will be sent to NETs who have previously purchased GroupStart.
* This product is exclusively availalable to graduates of the NETCP. Once you become a certified Nutritional Education Trainer you will become eligible to purchase this item from the store.
** These files are compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Open Office, and Keynote.