The Nutritional Education Trainer (NET) Certification Program is a self-paced course, and all required online and print reading materials are completed by students at their own pace. There is a 3-part comprehensive exam, administered via the internet, that students are required to pass in order to complete the NET program and become a certified NET.
- You will need a computer with access to the internet in order to enroll in and complete this course
- You must also have access to all of the reading materials listed in this syllabus including the online-only reading.
- You must be able to read, understand and speak English. Alternate languages are not available at this time.
When you enroll in the Nutritional Education Trainer Certification Program (NETCP), your tuition includes:
- NET Certification Exam
- NEI student forums (Platinum membership in the DrFuhrman.com Member Center)
- Required reading materials:
- Dr. Fuhrman's Healthy Times Newsletters
- Scientific literature
- Select commentaries
- Coaching Modules
You will also need to purchase these additional required reading materials:
Dr. Fuhrman's Books:
- Eat to Live
- Disease Proof Your Child
- Fasting and Eating for Health
- Super Immunity
- An Evidence-Based Approach to Dietary Phytochemicals by Jane Higdon, Ph.D.
- Nutritional Sciences: From Fundamentals to Food by Michelle McGuire and Kathy A. Beerman