The Advanced Nutritarian Studies course is self-paced, meaning all required reading is completed by students at their own pace. There are two exams, administered via the internet. Students are required to pass these exams in order to receive a certificate of completion for the course. You do not have to take both tests at the same time, but both tests must be completed with a passing grade of 80% within the 6 month enrollment timeframe.
- You will need a computer with access to the internet in order to enroll in and complete this course
- You must also have access to all of the reading materials listed in this syllabus including the online-only reading.
- You must be able to read, understand and speak English. Alternate languages are not available at this time.
When you enroll in the Advanced Nutrtitarian Studies course, your tuition includes:
- NEI student forums (6 months of Gold Plus membership in the DrFuhrman.com Member Center)
Required online reading materials:
- Dr. Fuhrman's Healthy Times Newsletters and Position Papers
- Scientific literature
- Toxic Hunger Tutorial
- Select commentaries
You will also need to purchase these additional required reading materials:
Dr. Fuhrman's Books:
- Eat to Live
- Disease Proof Your Child
- Fasting and Eating for Health
- Super Immunity
- An Evidence-Based Approach to Dietary Phytochemicals 2nd edition by Jane Higdon, Ph.D. and Victoria J. Drake
- Nutritional Sciences: From Fundamentals to Food by Michelle McGuire and Kathy A. Beerman
This course is offered in an OPEN ENROLLMENT format, meaning students can register and begin at any time.